IT Systems Administrator – Level 1
To expand the capacity of our IT team we are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill the role of System Administrator in our Adelaide or Melbourne office. Your role will be to provide timely, professional IT assistance to our entire user base; Receive, prepare and configure and install new equipment; Diagnose and solve issues with IT equipment, software, systems and servers to level 1; Escalate problems and issues where required with external vendor support teams and work to a solution.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Relevant Qualifications in Information Technology or Computing,
- Minimum 2 years of IT service desk experience is essential for this role, previous ITIL based service desk experience highly regarded.
- Windows workstation and server management and implementation to level 2
- Basic networking implementation and troubleshooting
- Experience with Office 365;
- Experience and knowledge of common CAD packages (AutoCAD, Revit) highly regarded but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with a variety of people at all levels of an organisation
Your personal attributes should also include:
- Able to convey ideas and solutions effectively to others
- Ability to follow process and measure own output
- Good communication skills; written and verbal
- Professional but friendly personality
What we can offer you:
- Flexible working life. Work-life balance is important, FMG Engineering offer staff the ability to mix working in the office with a working from home capability
- A chance to develop your professional skills
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Exposure to a variety of interesting and challenging jobs
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program: A free service that includes counselling for you and your immediate family members
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter (outlining which of the above-mentioned criteria makes you suitable for this role) via SEEK or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Tuesday 26 April 2022
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.