FMG Engineering delivered extensive civil and structural engineering for the upgrade and expansion of the Campbelltown Function Centre. The cost-effective and sustainable solutions delivered:
- Structural assessment of the existing building
- Upgrade of existing stormwater for DDA compliance
- Steelwork design for the new roof
- Demolition planning and structural design to accommodate the redesign of kitchen, amenities and function space
- Structural design for new decking with bifold doors to main building and repositioning of the main entrance.
- General landscape design, mounting yard and paths.