We provide comprehensive civil engineering solutions, including site investigations and feasibility studies, design and documentation, construction management and project supervision, for urban development and infrastructure. Our capability extends through the residential, commercial, industrial and public sectors and we have had responsibility for an extensive range of projects in cities and regional centres throughout Australia.
Civil engineering projects usually have complex requirements. We can determine the technical and business issues to provide a range of options and ultimately develop the best solution for each client.
Our extensive expertise
- An understanding of the requirements for environmental sustainability whilst achieving genuine economic value
- Residential and industrial subdivisions, roads, sewer, stormwater, drainage and detention systems, stormwater quality and wetlands
- Streetscape and public realm works, working in close collaboration with designers and stakeholders to develop community shared spaces and reserves, playgrounds and recreational areas
- Bulk earthworks, carparks, pavement and stormwater designs for commercial, industrial and shopping centres
- Strata and community title units, retirement village and housing developments
- Feasibility studies, planning compliance, engineering design, council and statutory authority applications, construction specifications, contract and project management
- Sports grounds and thoroughbred race tracks
- Residential, commercial, industrial and local government works