Structural consulting often becomes the catalyst for reviewing the performance requirements of a building or project. It brings together the knowledge of new materials and the latest processes – it is about lifecycles, economics and sustainability.
We provide rationalised structural systems to reduce cost and maximise performance from conception to completion.
- Structural design for all building sectors; from commercial and industrial buildings, to leisure and community facilities, schools and housing structures.
- Leading experts in design of steel fibre reinforcement concrete slabs.
- Full REVIT documentation capability to aid our BIM integration.
- Expert in evaluating new building materials, construction methods and technologies.
Our specialist expertise
- Reinforced concrete
- Structural steel
- Precast concrete and tilt up
- Timber design including cross laminated timber (CLT)
- Steel fibre reinforced concrete slabs
- Complex foundation constructions
- Heritage building works
Combining with our forensic engineering expertise we also specialise in:
- Materials compliance
- Building structural audits
- Asset inspections